Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Melted Crayons Project

I am so glad to be adding my latest project in such a timely manner!

First off I have to admit that this is not an original idea. Credit must go to a brilliant artist named Jessica Kerbawy from Michigan. But it was such a wonderful and easy idea that I had to make one myself. Besides, I enjoy proving to myself that I can accomplish things that other, more talented, artists can.


If you want to try this yourself, follow the super easy directions HERE!
If you love this but don't want to create it yourself you can buy one (or several) at Jessica's Etsy shop!
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment